The well at deVine is a family tradition that spans generations, and this tradition goes beyond the local area.
- “Nicholas Geiger. What a treat. Been coming here since I was a boy! Thank you from Texas!”
- “Been coming here a long time. I love this spot. So nice.”
- “Been coming here since I was a kid.
Of course, sharing our traditions with the next generation while remembering our past experiences is unforgettable. As you can see, it is always an adventure for the children.
- “I used to get water out of this well for my great grandmother to drink in her home a few miles down the road. Now coming from Devol, Oklahoma, to fill a couple of gallon jugs to remember the times from the past. Great Grandma Shafer would love this! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share a bit of nostalgia with my son!”
- Brought my daughter for the first time. She was so excited!
If you would like to begin your own family tradition, we invite you to visit our well.